Si3ge
Hello friend! It seems like you haven't joined up on the Website! You don't have to be a Si3ge member to join, however, you MUST be a Si3ge member to use Si3ge in your Username.
Si3ge
Hello friend! It seems like you haven't joined up on the Website! You don't have to be a Si3ge member to join, however, you MUST be a Si3ge member to use Si3ge in your Username.
Si3ge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Si3ge

Home of Si3ge. Here you can find everything about Si3ge as well as a place for fans of Si3ge to have fun and express themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News Pertaining to the Recent Kick of All Players...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Si3ge Ares
Admin
Si3ge Ares

Popularity Points : 3349

News Pertaining to the Recent Kick of All Players... Empty
PostSubject: News Pertaining to the Recent Kick of All Players...   News Pertaining to the Recent Kick of All Players... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:04 pm

So, if you are reading this message, then you must be wondering why everyone in Si3ge got kicked except for a couple of people...

The reason why almost everyone got kicked from Si3ge is for two reasons...

1. People weren't doing what they originally said they were going to do: Make content for Si3ge.

What I mean by that is that I harped on people to make content that was halfway decent. It didn't have to be fucking 1080p HD 3D type stuff, but something that could be watchable. People then came up with excuses why they couldn't, and that just was the one thing that set me off after time and time again, people saying they couldn't do this because they had that. I can understand, this is just some game stuff, but this idea "Si3ge" could actually be a future job if we actually give a good god damn. When people were doing what they were doing, I finally decided to do what I originally planned: Kick everyone from Si3ge except the people you can see on the roster on this website. Si3ge is trying to start fresh and hope to come back and be a professional oranization.

2. NOBODY WAS EVEN TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH SHIT...

Now before you accuse me of saying that nobody did anything, here's what I got from the situation... I had my laptop, phone, and access to internet taken away from my mom a couple of years ago. I tried to get them back, but then I decided to still try my hardest to make Youtube videos, and it paid off. I ended up getting a camera and started to do vlogs. The only downside was uploading them. I really couldn't upload often, but when I did, it was the best feeling in the world. All I am saying is that other than myself, it seemed like no one was doing anything. If people actually tried and I noticed, then some of those people that got kicked would probably still be in honestly.

Whatever the case, you learn from your mistakes. If you want to be in a professional organization, you put at least a little effort, and it'll go a tremendous distance.

What do you think? Did I do the right thing? Leave a reply and I'll get back ASAP. Peace guys! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wearesi3ge.board-directory.net

News Pertaining to the Recent Kick of All Players...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Si3ge :: Website/Si3ge News & Announcements :: Si3ge/Website News-
Jump to: